Hey guys! Happy Valentines Day! I came across this tag on Kristin’s blog at Kristin Kraves Books (go check her out!) No one tagged me, I just thought it would be a fun post to do for Valentines Day!
- Link back to this and mention Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelves as the creator of this tag.
- Link back to the person who tagged you and thank them!
- Answer the questions (of course!)
- You can use my graphic if you want but please mention me as the person who made it.
1. What book(s) have you been given as a gift that you loved?
My boyfriends family got me a copy of The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee for my birthday a couple of years ago and I absolutely adored it!
2. What book(s) would you like to give as a gift to someone else?
The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge. It’s one of my favourite books of all time. It’s so gorgeous and magical, and I really think that everyone should read it.
3. If you could gift a random person any bookish item, what would it be?
Book sleeve! My boyfriend does not care what state his books get into, and even he loves the book sleeve I got him. They’re so useful, and there are some really pretty ones out there.
4. If you could gift a random person any non-bookish item, what would it be?
Probably chocolates. You can never go wrong with chocolates.
5. What do you say when a person gives you a gift you don’t like?
I just thank them, like I would with a gift I do like. There’s no need to tell them I don’t like it when they were just trying to do something nice for me.
6. Mention a book based around Valentine’s Day.
I don’t know any books based around Valentine’s Day (please leave recommendations in the comments) so I’ll share one of my favourite romances, which is To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. It’s so cute and fun. I really want to reread it soon and finally finish off the series.
7. Mention any two tips for blogging as a gift to other bloggers and to those who may want to start a blog.
- Interact with other bloggers, like and comment on their blog posts, chat with them. It really helps, and they’re all so lovely!
- Try to post regularly. Don’t go months without posting.
8. Link to some posts by other bloggers that you loved or were very helpful.
If you want to do this tag, then I tag you!