Hey guys. I thought that in 2018 I would actually do a post about my goals, and actually try and stick to them. I have 5 reading goals for 2018. Here they are.
- Read 100 books – I always set my goodreads goal to 100 books. Sometimes I manage it easily, and sometimes its a struggle, so I thought I would just keep it at that for now.
- Read a Classic a month – I have a bad habit of buying classics and then never reading them, so I want to actually try and read some of them in 2018.
- Read a book on my kindle a month – This is another bad habit. I keep requesting e-ARCs off NetGalley and then never getting around to reading them, so once again I want to get to them in 2018.
- Reduce the amount of unread books I own – Bad habit number 3. I buy so many books. I usually buy more books than I read a month. So in 2018 I really want to focus on reducing my physical TBR. I’m going to allow myself to buy one book for every five I read.
- Read these 5 books (these are books that I have owned for a while and never read, or books that I just really want to get to ASAP):
What are your reading goals for 2018?