Hello everyone. Welcome to this weeks Top Ten Tuesday. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, so if you want more information about it go check them out. This week the theme is Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit. These are a mix of books from my childhood and from my early teen years. Also, some of them are series because I couldn’t just pick one book. These are in no particular order.
- Unicorns of Balinor series by Mary Stanton. This was my favourite series ever when I was younger, but I never actually finished it. I think I didn’t read the last 2 or 3 books so I don’t know how it ended and I really need to know. Also, I just really want to reread it.
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Still have this book. My copy is actually starting to fall apart. This is one of my favourite books ever and I’ve read it at least 5 times in my life.
- The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge. Also still have this book. Also one of my favourite books ever. It actually took me several tries to read this book at first. I kept not finding it interesting and putting it down but then one day I just decided to finish it and I am so glad I did because it was amazing.
- The Enchanted Horse by Magdalen Nabb. I loved this book. And I really want to reread it.
- The Enormous Crocodile by Roald Dahl. I actually think this was the only Roald Dahl book I ever read as a kid…
- Horse Mad series by Kathy Helidoniotis. I read all but the last book of this series. I have no idea why I didn’t finish it. And I’m really mad at myself for not finishing it.
- Phantom Rider series by Janni Lee Simner. I found the first book in this series in a second hand bookshop, bought it, read it, loved it, and then never finished the series. I really want to finish the series. I am going to finish the series one day soon.
- I Lost My Mobile At the Mall by Wendy Harmer. This book may have silly cover but it is so good. I’ve only recently realised it has a sequel which I really want to read, and I also just want to reread this anyway.
- Santa Paws by Nicholas Edwards. These books were just adorable and I want to re-live the adorableness.
- Deltora Quest series by Emily Rodda. These were my favourites. I really want to reread them. I’m also really mad at myself for getting rid of my copies when I was younger.
In case you couldn’t tell, when I was younger I was obsessed with horse books. Feel free to leave any comments down below, if you read any of these books when you were younger or anything.