Hey guys! So I know December ended a few days ago, but I kinda forgot to post my wrap up… Anyway, here it is now 🙂 I finished the last half of a book at the start of December, I read 4 books in December, and the first half of 2 other books.
So, the books I read were:
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I finished this book at the start of December. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to read more by Morgan Matson. I gave it 4/5 stars on goodreads.
- Captured Love by Juliana Haygert. I did a review of this book, which you can find here. I also enjoyed this book and once again I want to read more of her books. I gave it 4/5 stars.
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover. I LOVED this book. A lot. I couldn’t put it down. I picked it up to see what all the hype was about, and boy did I find out. I will definitely be reading more by Colleen Hoover as soon as I can, starting with the rest of this series. I gave it 5/5 stars.
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales. This book was a bit slow at the start for me, but I ended up really enjoying it. I gave it 4/5 stars.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I picked this up because my friend made me, and I’m glad she did, because I loved it. I am now reading the second book. I gave it 4/5 stars.
The two books I started are:
- Half Bad by Sally Green. I got about half way through and decided I wasn’t really feeling it. I will definitely finish it, but I’m not sure when, and at the moment I don’t plan on reading the second book, but I’ll see how I feel when I finish Half Bad.
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. I read the first 4 or 5, and loved them, because I love Cassandra Clare and Shadowhunters, and then decided I wanted to read something else for a bit, but I will definitely, 100% be coming back to it.
So yes, that is what I read in December. I didn’t read as much as I wanted to, because we had a massive family Christmas with 14 of us so it was a bit busy. Feel free to comment anything below 🙂 Hopefully I will be better at remembering to do Top Ten Tuesdays this year, and just generally posting more regularly.